Why is Mortgage Craft the best place to start when you are considering purchasing a home or refinancing a mortgage?
- Our system is designed with over 40 years of experience in the mortgage
industry to specifically lower the cost to the borrower and provide a fast
qualification and approval process.
- Mortgage Craft is a mortgage brokerage entity. This is the most effi-
cient type of entity to service potential mortgage borrowers. We offer
multiple lenders for you to choose from.
- In addition to our price advantage, we have developed a mortgage origination technology, cultivated a customer-oriented culture, and expedited the loan process with our intuitive, user-friendly technology.
- Our systems use technology to put the borrower in control and eliminate
typical industry costs. We seek synergy with professional partners
that can use us to benefit their clientele and themselves.
- We strive to earn the loyalty of all partners we work with to provide the
borrower with a loan that will close. These partners include lenders, title
companies, realtors, insurance companies and others. If we are efficient
it makes their work easier and we gain their efficiencies in the process.
- We consider all parties involved with Mortgage Craft in mortgage transactions
to be partners and we owe them the best service we can possibly provide every time.
- We have built relationships with our partners to achieve efficiency that results
in lower costs across all related transactions for the borrower.
- That saves the borrower thousands of dollars on a mortgage and thousands
more on the purchase transaction with our team of partners.
- We do all this and still pay attention to making a profit in order to continue to offer great service in the mortgage industry for the long term.
The purchase of a home should start with a Pre-Approval
With a Pre-Approval letter, sellers know you are serious. With the Pre-Approval completed, the shopper is now a buyer
with money backing the offer and they have the ability to close quickly.
Our partners love working with Pre-Approved buyers. These
partners strive to serve each pre-approved client with
expertise and speed to ensure you close on the house of your dreams.
Why multiple lenders?
The mortgage industry is based on risk analysis science to develop
rates and other fees.
Not all lenders are equal in risk acceptance and some are advantaged or restricted by RESPA, resulting in increased overhead and inefficiencies.
Our working relationship with multiple trusted lenders allows Mortgage Craft to
match the borrower with a lender that views their qualifications as a fit for their loan
policies, giving the borrower the low rate at the lowest cost they can get in the
mortgage loan industry.
Our multiple lenders also allow us to offer all types of loans (FHA, VA, USDA, REVERSE,
ARMS, CONSTRUCTION, and more) that best fit the borrower’s needs.
We look forward to getting to know you and how we can help you along the journey of home ownership. We are a modern mortgage company based on old-fashioned values.
It is our pleasure to offer a wide variety of products including, conventional, VA, Rural Housing Loans, Reverse and others to help you in whatever season of life you may be in. If you are just beginning to process or are investing in your real estate holdings, give us a call for a free consultation today.